The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_vote_lcapThe Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_voting_barThe Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_vote_lcapThe Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_voting_barThe Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* 19991
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* 14818
Pack Affiliates
The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* Button

The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*

Go down

The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* Empty The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*

Post by Alpha Steele Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm

The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP* Pic_214

A New Semi-Realistic Wolf Role-Play :

The human race has been wiped out from the face of the planet, A virus killed them all off and along with other animals as the wolves were the only ones to adapt to them. 2 packs stood tall against the forests as they fought to survive and keep their pack alive and try to be the one dominant of the forest. Prey is running low slowly as prey takes a while to replenish, Tension is high as the packs sneak into each other's territories and hunt and steal food. Things are growing out of hand as both packs are struggling to survive and out do each other, but there is a darker evil in the forests they have yet to see. Will this darker evil combine the to packs for unity to fight the evil things lurking in the forest or will they continue to fight with one another to survive and watch one another pack mates die? It is up to you to decide your fate now, in which Alpha will you trust in or will you join the evil lurkers?

We Are Open To These Pack Ranks:

Night Shade Pack - Already has an Alpha but all high rankings are open, in order for a high ranking you must prove yourself to the site.

Mist Night Pack- Alpha NEEDED! If you are interested please PM Alpha Steele once you have joined the site, we take everyone's PM and pick at the end the bust suited one for the position.

We Are Open For Staff Try-outs:

1 maybe 2 More Admins: If Interested PM Alpha Steele for more information be prepared for questions and you must prove yourself to him

3 Mods: If interested please PM Alpha Steele for more information be prepared for questions and you must prove yourself to him

The Site Link:

http :// thepacksfateswolfrp. forumotion. com/

Alpha Steele

Back to top Go down