The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Forum Rules EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Forum Rules EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Forum Rules EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Forum Rules EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Forum Rules EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Forum Rules J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Forum Rules I_vote_lcapForum Rules I_voting_barForum Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Forum Rules 19991
Forum Rules 14818
Pack Affiliates
Forum Rules Button

Forum Rules

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by Rosaleena Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Respect everyone here
I do not care if someone is mean to you in rp. Do not take it personal. But, in ooc (out of character) you must be respectful to everyone. No matter their rank, name, or anything. I do not want to find out that someone has been bullying someone else. And that's final. If you are having a conflict, pm me (I won't me mad) and I'll do my best to sort it out.

Stay active!
This is what got the other TSP/s shut down; due to inactivity. Please try to stay active, logging in once a day would be great. However, if your going on vacation (etc) and do not have access to a computer or internet, please request an EFA and you won't have to worry. But, do not request an EFA if you know you're never going to log in again--EFA's last for 3 months maximum.

Leaving the pack
It is ok if you leave the pack. I understand. But, please do not stop logging in and keep everyone guessing. You must either say that you are leaving via post or pm. It's just easier for me that way. I won't be mad if you leave; everyone will be sad instead. So please, don't be afraid to tell me that you are leaving and just tell me.

No Spam!

Spam means stupid, pointless, annoying, messages. Don't do it. It's a waste of time and everyone hates dealing with it. On this website, spam means posting under three words in your posts (unless its a game), posting less than two sentences in your rp posts, double posting, etc. More definitions of spam can be found on the website.

Our site if for 12+
If you're younger than that, please take a look around the forum just to make sure if suits your comfortably level. Cursing is allowed; just not in every post. And no saying inappropriate words for yes, there are smaller kids on here. But, all ages are welcome.

Please use correct English
English is the only language allowed on the website, and you must use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I understand if you're not a complete English speaker, so it's ok if you make these mistakes as long as you're trying your best. And, please don't use text chat (unless in the chatbox); we should not see: & de she-wolf ran thru de 4est on her skoutin misson. None of that. It gets annoying and incredibly hard to read your posts.

Joining
If you'd like to join, I would like for you to know that signing up on the site is mandatory. No exceptions. If you're delayed and need your parents' permission to sign up or whatever, please do it as soon as possible, because we're all waiting for you on our forum! Thanks for reading the rules; highlight the following for the secret words: No Potatoes!
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down