The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Literature Rules EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Literature Rules EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Literature Rules EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Literature Rules EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Literature Rules EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Literature Rules J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Literature Rules I_vote_lcapLiterature Rules I_voting_barLiterature Rules I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Literature Rules I_vote_lcapLiterature Rules I_voting_barLiterature Rules I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Literature Rules 19991
Literature Rules 14818
Pack Affiliates
Literature Rules Button

Literature Rules

Go down

Literature Rules Empty Literature Rules

Post by Rosaleena Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 pm

Swearing/Cussing
Alright, let's edit it -- not all stories/poems are completely safe for kids. In that case, it is advised that you change all the swear/cuss words into friendly words. (Ex. Shit > Sugar, etc) But, if for whatever reason you or your story cannot live with that rule, please include something like "contains a few swear words" in the sub title and/or at the top of the post. This is just so anyone who's not comfortable with it can have a heads up. If you break this rule a staff member will kindly point it out, but if you don't fix it your topic will be locked without further warning.

Violence
Most stories have some sort of violence -- verbal, physical, etc. But here, please don't overload yourself. Blood references are ok (ex. blood dripped onto the floor) but nothing like "he sunk his fangs into the juicy flesh and he tasted the blood and he could lick the victim's organs". No, just NO with that. If you are caught with anything like the sort a staff member would kindly point it out, but it you don't edit your post, your topic will be locked without further warning.

Double Posting?
Yes, you may actually. But I'm NOT saying to spam your topic (you may ONLY double post if it's your own topic), but say if you replied to someone, then a new chapter came up, that's the only time you may double post. (Ex. post 1: thank you! post 2: chapter five...) But, if you use this privilege for spam (ex. post 1: thanks! post 2: oh wait I forgot to add something...) then a staff member will correct you. Second time, your topic will be locked without further notice.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down