The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Spam and Posts EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Spam and Posts EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Spam and Posts EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Spam and Posts EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Spam and Posts EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Spam and Posts J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Spam and Posts I_vote_lcapSpam and Posts I_voting_barSpam and Posts I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Spam and Posts 19991
Spam and Posts 14818
Pack Affiliates
Spam and Posts Button

Spam and Posts

Go down

Spam and Posts Empty Spam and Posts

Post by Rosaleena Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:55 pm

We all know what spam is... right? If not, it means "Stupid, Pointless, Annoying, Messages". How do we know if your posts and private messages are spam? Look below.

-Have less than 3 words
-Roleplay posts have less than 2 sentences
-All that's in the post is an image or smileys
-CAPITAL LETTERS, blinding colors, rainbow colors, and many exclamation or question marks, etc. (!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?)
-Double posting
-Going off topic

So we all see that this is spam. How do we prevent it? Easy. Just don't do it. If you catch someone spaming before I catch it, report it. Don't say "Please try to stay on topic". That is a form of backseat moderating, and you may NOT do it. Only the Alaka'is and Launa 'anas have moderating powers. If you do not have one of those ranks and see someone spamming, PM on of them as soon as possible. In fact, PM the Alaka'i. That person is the most active and will be there. If someone is spamming your inbox, let me know instantly.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum