The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
The Pack's History EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
The Pack's History EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
The Pack's History EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
The Pack's History EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
The Pack's History EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. The Pack's History J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
The Pack's History I_vote_lcapThe Pack's History I_voting_barThe Pack's History I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
The Pack's History I_vote_lcapThe Pack's History I_voting_barThe Pack's History I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
The Pack's History 19991
The Pack's History 14818
Pack Affiliates
The Pack's History Button

The Pack's History

Go down

The Pack's History Empty The Pack's History

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

The Tropical Skies Pack's History

One fine spring day, a litter of pups was born. There was one girl and three boys. The girl was named Rosaleena after her mother and because of her beauty. The three boys were Leo, Shep, and Dingo. They lived a peaceful life as a pack of 24, but at the age of 2, trouble started.

Every two-year-old male wolf in Yellowstone found out about Rosa's existence and beauty. Soon, dozens of male wolves were coming into Rosa's pack's territory, making her father, the Alpha Male, proud and angry at the same time. He was proud that his daughter was likely to live a happy life in her own pack, but angry because of all these dispersal wolves crossing the borders. Luckily his pack was very big; he made a rule where any he-wolves who wanted to be her mate had to fight to the death until only one remained. Anyone who even spoke or came near Rosa before the fights ended were eaten alive by Rosa's pack mates.

The battles were taking forever... too long. Rosa was already 2 and 1/2 and there were still many alive suitors left, still fighting for her love. Disgusted with all the blood and gore, Rosaleena made an escape with the help of her mother, who also didn't approve of all this fighting. One male wolf, who was waiting for his turn to fight, saw them escape and secretly followed them; and later joined them. The three wolves traveled for days until they reached the coast, by the time that happened Rosa had fallen in love with the male wolf, who has known as Kiba. Kiba was a very handsome wolf; he was a grey wolf with blazing ice blue eyes.

Not long after that, Rosa's mother died of old age. Rosa and Kiba howled together to honor her, with tears flooding out of their eyes. Soon Kiba asked Rosa to be his mate, and Rosa accepted his offer. They went searching for days for a den and a territory, and they finally found one. When they did, it was winter, so in the spring there was a litter of pups. The pups were named Sheeba, Oliver, and Daisy; two girls and one boy. Rosa loved her mate and their pups; life couldn't get any better.

But, as their pups grew older and older, more and more trouble started happening with them and the humans that lived close by. The humans were getting angry at them for an unknown reason, and the government heard the humans' complains. The government hired two people to kill or move them to a different location, and they were known as David Tisch and Gabriel Antonio.

Luckily for Rosa and her pack, these humans didn't believe in killing wolves. Instead, they caught the pack, one by one, and put them each in a cage. Rosa in her own cage, Kiba and Oliver in another, and Daisy in another, and Sheeba in her own. Sheeba was put in a local zoo, later becoming famous and a very popular animal there. Daisy was shipped off to somewhere in Russia, and Kiba and Oliver were taken to Alaska to be tamed and serve as sled dogs.

There was a major typo when the humans were deciding where to transport Rosa; they meant to type in Washington, but David accidentally had the wrong tab up when he typed in Washington. He only had two tabs up; one for Rosa's future location and one for his vacation. He was planning on going to Hawaii for a vacation, but because he typed in Washington instead, he had to spend two weeks in someplace cold.

On the flip side, Rosa was put into an airplane going to Hawaii. When she got there, she was heartbroken and insisted on finding her pack. She didn't care where she was; all she wanted was her pack back. As the weeks passed by, Rosa has traveled on most of the island with no sign of her pack. Crying her eyes out, she found some land and claimed it, starting a pack to help her on her quest for survival on this tropical Earth.

The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn's History

There was a strong pack living in Hawaii known as the Tropical Skies Pack. It was lead by their great ruler, Rosaleena. The pack was very strong; over seventy members at its peak. It was a great pack, and no one was mistreated. No regrets in life could be found here.

But, all great things come to an end eventually. Rosaleena ran off, her current location unknown. Chaos fell in the lands of TSP. High ranks were overthrown, and it was every wolf for him or herself. Many wolves were badly injured and some have even seen to have completely left the island. You could see a blanket of endless darkness in the skies.

But, one wolf stepped up to bring it back. This wolf was known as Artemis, and she is said to be from the Loner Gang of Winter Mountain, but she had left before the first time TSP fought them. She was known to have hated the ways of the loners, so she had left. She was living on her own, hunting prey... getting stronger.

The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn believes that this wolf had run into Rosaleena after she disappeared, and it was like Rosa knew that this wolf was meant for great things. Rosa nodded to the wolf, giving her permission, then ran off.

Artemis traveled the way that Rosa had come from, and saw the chaos from the remains of the original Tropical Skies Pack. So, she got the wolves under control, and the chaos stopped. The wolves fell under her rule... and treated her like their leader. Artemis divided the pack into two clans, naming them Ocean Clan and Shadow Clan. She put herself on top, having complete control over both clans. She renamed most ranks, and created an entirely new social structure. The pack has been living in peace ever since.

The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun's History

After several months of running off Rosaleena decided to return. She had been away, and even she had no idea why. But, she was ready to return to the beaches and all her friends in TSP. She trotted back, having no idea what the Loner Gang was up to...

When Rosaleena arrived, she was surprised to see the pack as two groups and Artemis had actually stepped up to stop the chaos. All the wolves stood breathless as Rosa stepped forward to speak to Artemis. Art explained to Rosa about the clans, Shadow Clan and Ocean Clan. Rosa went ahead and decided to lead the Ocean.

Several days later, Rosa had heard Artemis call for a pack meeting. Art was already at the gathering area, and the rest of the Shadow members were still at their den. When Rosa and the rest of Ocean Clan arrived at the meeting area, their eyes widened. There was Artemis, laying in a puddle of her own blood. (RIP
Rosaleena combined the clans into one pack, just like how they were originally. They had a funeral for the dead leader, full of tears and howls. They had a ceremony, and by then they were ready to face facts -- the Loner Gang had risen to power. The members told Rosa about how Deviless and Thunder had a son named Tempest, who was supposed to become the Loner's leader in the future.

Because of this terrible news, Rosa made sure all the Recruits had shifts -- and since there were so many, two would take one shift, and she knew that four eyes were better than one. There would be Recruits up most of the night, and there was never a moment where the Recruits weren't guarding and protecting the pack.

Rosa had added so many fantastic activities, all with such a tropical and Hawaiian theme. She had noticed that some members of TSP weren't there, and she hoped that she'd see them again. With with the members that were there, she was going to life her life well and strengthen the bond with every member of the pack. 

(Please note: If you are currently in TSPR, do not act like your wolf knows the future! Ex. Don't have your wolf say that Rosa will return, Art will die soon, ETC)
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum