The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Pack Ranks EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Pack Ranks EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Pack Ranks EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Pack Ranks EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Pack Ranks EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Pack Ranks J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Pack Ranks I_vote_lcapPack Ranks I_voting_barPack Ranks I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Pack Ranks 19991
Pack Ranks 14818
Pack Affiliates
Pack Ranks Button

Pack Ranks

Go down

Pack Ranks Empty Pack Ranks

Post by Rosaleena Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:16 pm

Sorry Summer and Lucifer, I got to this first. ;D

The Elites

Alaka'i are the alpha's of the pack. They have complete control over over the pack and everyone has to listen to them. They are both admins and are part of the staff, and they are usually the ones who organize games, contests, activities, rp events, a lot of different and fun things!

Launa 'ana are the betas of the pack. They have the second most authority, right after the Alaka'i. They are part of the staff, and depending on how big the pack is, ther could be 2-4, including the Kepau Launa 'ana.

Kaulele are the deltas of the pack. They are more than likely the Alaka'i or Launa 'ana pup/s. They are usually the ones who answer questions about the pack in rp, and they are not on the staff team.

The Subordinates

Pu'ali are like the warriors of the pack. They fight and keep the pack safe, and don't think twice about leaping into battle. They have high respect and lots of the Elites' trust, and the Lead Pu'ali if often known as the Kepau Pu'ali.

Mea 'ai are both the hunters are fishers of the pack. They hunt down red meat, and they also catch some type of marine life. (Whales and dolphins aren't recommended. cx) Of course, they do have their strengths and weaknesses, so some might just stick to fishing or hunting, or even both! The lead is called the Kepau Mea 'ai.

Kauka are the healers of the pack. They have great knowledge of plants and the world around them, and making a mistake when healing would be beyond unacceptable for them. The Lead Kauka is often called the Kepau Kauka.

'Elele are the scouts of the pack. They search around the territory making sure that no threats or anything else are around. They have the best noses in the pack and their eyesight and hearing are incredible. The Lead 'Elele is often called the Kepau 'Elele.

Ho'ahu are both the nannies and the gatherers of the pack. They watch over the pups and yearlings and tell them stories and sometimes they go to collect herbs with the Kauka. The lead is often called the Kepau Ho'ahu.

'Opio are both the pups and yearlings of the pack. They are young and love to play, and they are the future of the pack.

Lalo iho are like the omegas of the pack. They are at the very bottom, and are expected to help out the other ranks (except for healing). They get this rank by inactivity, rule breaking, or anything else the Elites don't like. There are no leads.
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum