The Tropical Skies Pack: Under the Sun
Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official third Tropical Skies Pack website! We'd love it if you were to look around and maybe even join the fun! Guests don't have as many rights as the full members do, so what are you waiting for? Jump in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Rules For Member's Dens
Matthew's Crazy Owner EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:07 pm by Ashleigh Arnold

» The Pack's Fates *Wolf RP*
Matthew's Crazy Owner EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm by Guest

» [ wild reign ]
Matthew's Crazy Owner EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm by Guest

» The Interview~
Matthew's Crazy Owner EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 pm by Ilio

» Lines-Join-Us-As-One
Matthew's Crazy Owner EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:04 am by Ilio

UTS Staff
Rosaleena is the Wahine Alaka'i and the founder of Under the Sun. Matthew's Crazy Owner J7yec1
Top posters
Rosaleena (138)
Matthew's Crazy Owner I_vote_lcapMatthew's Crazy Owner I_voting_barMatthew's Crazy Owner I_vote_rcap 
Ilio (37)
Matthew's Crazy Owner I_vote_lcapMatthew's Crazy Owner I_voting_barMatthew's Crazy Owner I_vote_rcap 
Lilac (29)
Nightrun (26)
Summer (23)
Rhyme (15)
Matthew (9)
Lucifer (8)
Steamer (1)
Raindrop (1)

Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
Matthew's Crazy Owner 19991
Matthew's Crazy Owner 14818
Pack Affiliates
Matthew's Crazy Owner Button

Matthew's Crazy Owner

2 posters

Go down

Matthew's Crazy Owner Empty Matthew's Crazy Owner

Post by Matthew Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:55 am

Name: Brianna

Personality: Well....you could say I'm a little like Matthew. I'm shy at first, but once you get to know me, I can be loud, crazy, and outgoing. Some of my friends call me a 'creeper' as I sometimes sneak up behind them and stare at them until they turn around. I can act like a little kid at times too, making weird noises and talking in crazy voices. Even in public. xD I am also a bit short-tempered...someone says or does the wrong thing to me, and I get mad. They keep going, and I snap at them, or even smack them sometimes, as my brother has learned...I am also a bit daring and competitive...and maybe even a little arrogant at times.

Family: Well...I have a mom, a dad, a grandma, two brothers (one older and one younger), and a bunch of aunts and uncles? xD

Friends: ...a lot...

Pets: I have a female black and white lab/pointer dog named Shadow, a brown with lighter brown and white Australian Shepherd/Blue Heeler dog named Trixie, a male Himalayan rabbit named Marshmallow, a female Diamond Dove named Snowflake, a fat-tailed gecko, a hermit crab, and a bunch of fish.

Photos: I am hoping to get some up soon ^^

Last edited by Matthew on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matthew
Matthew

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Matthew
Wolf Gender: Male
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

Back to top Go down

Matthew's Crazy Owner Empty Re: Matthew's Crazy Owner

Post by Rosaleena Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Glad to know a bit more about you. c: You remind me of my friend...

But please remove your last name for safety reasons; thanks!
Rosaleena
Rosaleena
Wahine Alaka'i
Wahine Alaka'i

Your Hula Dancer
Wolf Name: Rosaleena
Wolf Gender: Female
Location In RP: Aclivan Beach

https://tsp3.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum